FCCUC Youth Talent Show – April 6, 6pm
This Easter, we’re going to do something a little different. I’m proud to announce the very first FCUCC Youth Talent and Art Show! Anyone under the age of 18 is welcome to participate.
The talent show will be whatever the kids want to make it. An Easter/religious theme is welcomed but not mandatory. As long as it’s family friendly, let their imaginations run wild. Here are some ideas to get your family’s creativity flowing:
• Music: Do you have a budding American Idol or a rock-star-in-waiting? Let them showcase their singing, instrument-playing, or dancing talent with a musical number.
• Acting: Is your son or daughter a star of the stage? They could do a monologue or get together with a buddy and perform a skit.
• Art: We’ll be turning Bromley Hall into a makeshift art gallery to show off our talent kids’ arts and crafts. Drawings, photos, paintings, and 80 pound glitter sculptures are all welcome.
• Athletics: Can your kid dribble a basketball, spin plates, or show off their karate moves? Then let them demonstrate their talents in front of their biggest fans!
• Debate: Passionate about politics? Maybe your talent could be a speech. If you’re feeling feisty, you could set up a debate with a partner!
And these are just examples. Your kids could come up with an idea that’s completely outside of the box, and that’s fine. If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m excited to give these amazing kids an opportunity to show us their God-given talents and abilities.
FCUCC Children’s Minister
If you have a child that would like to participate please fill out this application and return it to Alexis Smith.